Re: new mode added

Ah -- I was assuming that your svn directory sat under /usr:-)

Actually dont worry too much about it this time around, I looked
at the code and like it -- I'll use it for a week and then check
it in under lisp i.e. move it out of contrib and add the
necessary lines to the makefile to make it part of the install.

Incidentally I'd like to rename the module to
emacspeak-webmarks.el ---

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Google: tv+raman