Re: emacspeak-w3-url-expand-and-execute The State of Web Browsing in Emacspeak [very long]

Sorry, I was thinking of the next command when I said I thought this
looked more like a developer command.  The rest, I think, is still
applicable.

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've finally learned what "upward compatible" means.  It means we get to
keep all our old mistakes.
		-- Dennie van Tassel