Re: emacspeak-w3-url-expand-and-execute The State of Web Browsing in Emacspeak [very long]

    Robert> "T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    >> Command: emacspeak-w3-url-expand-and-execute This is
    >> another very useful command in specialized W3 buffers.
    Robert>
    Robert> This looks like something that is more of a developer

I'm really not going to draw the line between "developer" and
"end user" tools,
I dont believe that is a binary bit that one can reliably set.

    Robert> tool than an end-user function.
    Robert>
    Robert> One question I do have concerning this function is
    Robert> how one would know that a particular url would have
    Robert> an applicable executor without having looked at the

Convention:

If an url-template defines an executor than it will be available
when you hit " ee" in the result buffer;
if it's not defined, emacspeak will promt.

All executor functions should be defined so that they are
  available through  common pefix for completion
    Robert> source?  Is this something I missed in the docs?  If
    Robert> this is something that is missing in the docs, should
Nothing is "missing" in the docs.
The  documentation with the code is at the level of UNIX man
  pages.

If you want to write additional tutorials etc, that is something
that is definitely welcome.
    Robert> I describe it in my document and have a look to see
    Robert> what else, besides the BBC, has executor functions
    Robert> defined?
    Robert>
    >> If a buffer has no executor defined and you press "e e",
    >> emacspeak will prompt you for an executor function with
    >> completion.
    Robert>
    Robert> Is this there so that one could write their own
    Robert> executor functions, same as I wrote an url template
    Robert> to search for php and html documentation?
    Robert>
    Robert> rdc -- Robert D. Crawford rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx
    Robert>
    Robert> RELATIVES!!

WWW:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/
AIM:    emacspeak       GTalk: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx