Re: emacspeak-w3-xslt-filter The State of Web Browsing in Emacspeak [very long]

It is in my queue.  One of those things that I am sure will get bumped
to the top as it irritates me more.

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life, you
would have received further instructions as to what to do and where to go.