Re: Emacspeak auditory icons

Hello,
	Well, for some reason it seems the 'auditory icon player' was
not set appropriately.  I've little idea of what the differences are
between emacspeak-queue-auditory-icons and the others, but I'd set it to
that value because of some advice I'd read about software speech.
Resetting it to emacspeak-play-auditory-icons fixed the problem.
This still leaves the mplayer issue.  I've figured out how to set the
mplayer program, but for some reason I seem to get errors when I try to
use w3m's 'l' key to stream.  I'm not sure if I need to set anything
else...
Thanks,
Zack.