W3m as "blog reader"

Hello Raman,

I downloaded g-client.tar.bz2 from the Google Code site. Upon reading
your blogpost on this I am wondering if it will work for me: I am
using Emacs-21.3 and so the url package is not there. Indeed when I
had tried to build emacspeak-26, I got an error during
make emacspeak
because this package could not be found.  It would be good to have
some way of reading blogs efficiently and particularly to be able to
comment on them. Not on your blog though!

Cheers.
Kalyan