Accessing Orkut and more

Hello all

I've read much about Emacspeak, but never tried using it for dayly tasks. Now I'm considering to spend some time learning it by practice, but I'd apreciate your feed back on two main questions as follows:

1. Is it possible to access the Orkut social network using some Emacs web browser? Usually, text-based web browsers have troubles accessing Orkut because it uses a lot of Javascript. If someone has a profile there, tell me please if it's possible to manage profiles, post scraps to friends and messages to comunities, etc.

2. This may be more a personal than a technical question. Whenever I want to use a non-emacs application, does Emacspeak acts as a good screen reader, for example when compared to Speakup? Does it have commands for reviewing the screen as well?

Many thanks

Cleverson

"Be realistic; ask for the impossible."