Re: [solved] xslt problem was: Re: problems with tonight's svn update

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> You should not be setting those variables by hand which is why
> they dont show up via customize.

Just trying to understand but both of these variables have defcustoms in
the emacspeak-we.el file.

(defcustom emacspeak-we-xsl-p nil
  "T means we apply XSL before displaying HTML."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'emacspeak-we)

(defcustom emacspeak-we-xsl-transform nil
  "Specifies transform to use before displaying a page.
Nil means no transform is used. "
  :type  '(choice
           (file :tag "XSL")
           (const :tag "none" nil))
  :group 'emacspeak-we)

and if I do C-h v on these there is a line at the bottom of the *Help*
buffer that reads:

You can customize this variable.

Hitting return while point is in "customize" in the above sentence
brings up a "Customize Option" buffer that allows me to set these
variables.

What I meant, in case I was confusing, was that if, in this "Customize
Option" buffer I try to go to the parent group, emacspeak-we, via the
line:

Parent groups: Emacspeak We

or try to access it via M-x customize-group I get this error:

widget-apply: Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil

And if I try to get to the group via M-x customize-group emacspeak the
group does not show up.

Are these customization options there only for development and will be
removed in the future for the release?

Again, not trying to be snarky, just trying to understand.

Thanks,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alas, how love can trifle with itself!
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Two Gentlemen of Verona"