[emacspeak] Re: exceeds max-specpdl-size

Problem vanished: `exceeds max-specpdl-size'

The failure of being unable to run the command next-line which I
reported on 20 Oct 2007 has gone away.

    ad-Orig-next-line: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size

As I reported at that time, "the problem does not appear in Emacs or
in Emacspeak alone, only in the current combination."

Perhaps the fix is the result of a change in CVS GNU Emacs, not in SVN
Emacspeak.  (In the past day, I received no changes in SVN Emacspeak.)
Or perhaps the fix is the result of a change in yet another program:
this morning I updated my GNU/Linux distribution, in particular, GCC.
I have rebuilt both Emacspeak and GNU Emacs.

GNU Emacs 23.0.50.4 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.13)

Emacspeak 27.0 Revision 5345    Emacspeak sources last modified at
                   9:55 UTC, on Tuesday, 23 October 2007

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxxxxxx