exceeds max-specpdl-size

In today's Emacspeak,

    ad-Orig-next-line: Variable binding depth exceeds max-specpdl-size

I cannot run the command next-line which is bound to control n .

This does NOT appear to be an Emacspeak caused problem.

    When I use an instance of the CVS GNU Emacs executable from
    8 October 2007, Emacspeak succeeds,

    but when I use such an instance from 9 October 2007 and all
    following, Emacspeak fails.

However, the current CVS GNU Emacs executable succeeds and appears
always to have.  In other words, the problem does not appear in Emacs
or in Emacspeak alone, only in the current combination.

Here is my configuration:

    Debian GNU/Linux, testing
    Linux kernel:  2.6.22-2-686
    architecture: i686

    Emacspeak 27.0 Revision 5345    Emacspeak sources last modified at
                      10:09 UTC, on Saturday, 20 October 2007

    Today's GNU Emacs CVS snapshot, Sat, 2007 Oct 20  09:58 UTC
    GNU Emacs 23.0.50.43 (i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.10.13)

I start Emacspeak like this

    export DTK_PROGRAM=/usr/local/bin/eflite
    export DTK_TCL=/usr/local/bin/eflite
    /usr/local/src/emacs/src/emacs-succeeds-emacspeak -q --no-site-file \
           -l /usr/local/src/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-setup.el

from 2007 October 8 and Emacspeak succeeds.

When I do the same from 2007 October 9 with the next day's instance of
the CVS Emacs executable, emacs-fails-emacspeak, Emacspeak fails.

I have had no success debugging either Emacspeak or Emacs, and no
success looking at the ChangeLogs for Emacs on those two days.

So I am turning to you.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    bob@xxxxxxxxxxx                         bob@xxxxxxxxxxx