New Lisp book in electronic format

Hi All,

just in case anyone out there is interested in common lisp as a programming
language (note that it is not the same as emacs lisp, but they are both
'lisps'), there is a new book by Doug Hoyte which Doug is planning to make
available electronically. He has put together a text based version and
asked on the comp-lang-lisp group if any emacspeak users were interested in
trying it out.

The URL is

http://letoverlambda.com/textmode.cl

It looks like an interesting book for anyone interested in more advanced
common lisp features, paticularly strong on macros and domain specific
languages, closures etc. Its certainly not a beginners book, but if your an
intermediate lisp programmer and have read books like Paul Grahame's On
Lisp, you will probably finid it very interesting.

I contacted Doug to ask if he was going to make the book available
electronically and when he found out I was an emacspeak user (he was aware
of emacspeak) he immediately made a text version that doesn't use
javascript like the other partially on-line version.

As his response was so positive and supportive of programmers who rely on
assistive technology, I thought I'd let the list know and encourage anyone
with an interest along these lines to have a look at it and give him some
feedback.

regards,