[patch] espeak-voices.el

This is likely the final patch for the espeak-voices.el file and is
primarily a clean-up with little change in the code..  This is a patch
against the clean svn version of the file.

Please test it out and tell me if any changes need to be made.
Particularly, let me know if the voices are too low in pitch.

Thanks,
rdc
143c143
< ;;; Average pitch for standard male voice is 65hz --this is mapped to
---
> ;;; Average pitch of standard text is aurally mapped to
145,148d144
< ;;; Average pitch varies inversely with speaker head size --a child
< ;;; has a small head and a higher pitched voice.
< ;;; We change parameter head-size in conjunction with average pitch to
< ;;; produce a more natural change on the TTS engine.
161,170c157,166
<      (0 32.5)
<      (1 39)
<      (2 45.5)
<      (3 52)
<      (4 58.5 )
<      (5 65)
<      (6 71.5)
<      (7 78)
<      (8 84.5)
<      (9 91)))
---
>      (0 0)
>      (1 10)
>      (2 20)
>      (3 30)
>      (4 40)
>      (5 50)
>      (6 60)
>      (7 70)
>      (8 80)
>      (9 90)))
233,239c229,230
<
< ;;;  This parameter is modelled by an abstract sampling frequency.
<
< ;;;  Standard value is 16000 and is  mapped to
< ;;; a setting of 5.
< ;;; A value of 15000 refers to a flat monotone voice --maximum value of 16800
< ;;; refers to a highly animated voice.
---
> ;;; Based on the sampler, it seems this setting is a range of
> ;;; values from 0 to 100%, 0 being monotone.
252,261c243,252
<      (0 15)
<      (1 30)
<      (2 45)
<      (3 60)
<      (4 75)
<      (5 90)
<      (6 105)
<      (7 120)
<      (8 135)
<      (9 150)))
---
>      (0 0)
>      (1 10)
>      (2 30)
>      (3 40)
>      (4 50)
>      (5 60)
>      (6 70)
>      (7 80)
>      (8 90)
>      (9 100)))
276,285c267,276
<      (0 15)
<      (1 30)
<      (2 45)
<      (3 60)
<      (4 75)
<      (5 90)
<      (6 105)
<      (7 120)
<      (8 135)
<      (9 150)))
---
>      (0 0)
>      (1 10)
>      (2 30)
>      (3 40)
>      (4 50)
>      (5 60)
>      (6 70)
>      (7 80)
>      (8 90)
>      (9 100)))
300,309c291,300
<      (0 15)
<      (1 30)
<      (2 45)
<      (3 60)
<      (4 75)
<      (5 90)
<      (6 105)
<      (7 120)
<      (8 135)
<      (9 150)))
---
>      (0 0)
>      (1 10)
>      (2 30)
>      (3 40)
>      (4 50)
>      (5 60)
>      (6 70)
>      (7 80)
>      (8 90)
>      (9 100)))
333a325,326
> ;;; Richness is currently implemented as volume, with a setting of 0
> ;;; corresponding to mute.  Smoothness is not implemented.
348,356c341,349
<      (0 0 100)
<      (1 14 80)
<      (2 28 60)
<      (3 42 40 )
<      (4 56 20)
<      (5 70  3 )
<      (6 60 24 )
<      (7 70 16)
<      (8 80 20)
---
>      (0 10 100)
>      (1 20 80)
>      (2 30 60)
>      (3 40 40)
>      (4 50 20)
>      (5 60 3)
>      (6 70 24)
>      (7 80 16)
>      (8 90 20)
374,384c367,376
<      (0 100 0)
<      (1 96 3)
<      (2 93 6)
<      (3 90 9)
<      (4 88 11)
<      (5 86 12)
<      (6 60 24 )
<      (7 40 44)
<      (8 20 65)
<      (9 0 70)
<      ))
---
>      (0 10 100)
>      (1 20 80)
>      (2 30 60)
>      (3 40 40)
>      (4 50 20)
>      (5 60 3)
>      (6 70 24)
>      (7 80 16)
>      (8 90 20)
>      (9 100  0)))
401,409c393,401
<      (0 0 100)
<      (1 8 76)
<      (2 16 52)
<      (3 24  28)
<      (4 32 10)
<      (5 40 4)
<      (6 50 3)
<      (7 65 3)
<      (8 80 2)
---
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is no such thing as fortune.  Try again.