OT: Should the Emacs team leave beep-on-error enabled for the sake of people with vision loss?

Hello Jason,

The error beep is certainly very useful when you can't see.  I would
prefer it to be left on by default, all things being equal, as it's one less customising job
to be done.

Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,

Rob