Tetris?

Hi Raman,
I don't know if I am committing  a mortal sin by mentioning this dark
period in my past! I had started off on using linux 8 years ago and
happened to start off with Xemacs. Somebody in the development team
Glynn Clements had devised a version of Tetris which could be played
in a Xemacs buffer.
But it was just too difficult to play the thing with any sort of
enjoyment.

 But even when I was
equipped with one more or less completely good eye, could never
arrange all the blocks in a proper fit; this was Windows-3.1, I
think. The problem  was that the blocks fell at far too rapid a rate
 and the order inwhich these differently shaped blocks appear seems to be random. What
surprises me is why a blind person should want to play Tetris.