Re: emacspeak-how-to.txt

Thanks so kindly, Dr. Raman.  Often new users have problems getting
emacspeak to work - after they do it is easier to find the helpful
tutorials.

Emacspeak is very powerful.  As a new user I find I must go slowly
like climbing a mountain - but as I climb, I can see more and more of
the world wide web.

Thanks for your work!

DR