From: T.V. Raman [mailto:tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 01, 2009 5:00 AM
To: David Ring; emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: emacspeak-how-to.txt

Google Docs tip:

For emacspeak users of W3 who wish to review that doc, use
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=0AfGLDTHqUgYfZGdza2d2ajRfMThmdDhrYjlmNg&hl=en&invite=CKjGlaIC

i.e. replace Doc/ with View/ in the original URL to obtain a
plain HTML  version that is read-only.

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â