[patch] espeak server should not install .so file in /usr/share/emacs

sounds reasonable, but I'm having a hard time hasing down the
different patches. Please send me a tarball with the multiple
patches, and that for *all* the servers --- and I'll see if I can
come up with something that works

Email			:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx :ã
WWW			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/ : â
       GTalk		: tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx : â
PGP			:    http://emacspeak.sf.net/raman/raman-almaden.asc : â
Google			: tv+raman  :  ?
IRC			:    irc://irc.freenode.net/#emacs : â
BRL:	ââââââââââââââ	: â