Re: org-mode agendas and emacspeak

Hi Raman,

Yes, I had posted previously but never received a copy of my email so I
had thought the post went into a black hole.  Sorry for the duplication.

I'm sure I can fix the issue myself and will hopefully have some time
this weekend to look at it.  I was really just asking if this was a
known issue and if it was effecting anyone else and if anyone had found
a solution.

I guess that noone else is having the issue given that you say my previous post reached the
list and there were no replies.

I'll post a patch then as soon as possible.

Cheers

Bart

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 20:03:08 -0700, "T.V. Raman" <tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Bart,
>
> You've already reported this once from memory.
>

> For the record, I'm not presently using org with agenda.
>
> As a long term emacspeak user, you've got a few options:
>
> 1. I'm sure you're perfectly capable of writing a patch if you
> put your mind to it.
>
> 2. You can go back to an older version of org.
>
> 3. You can continue asking here and hope someone steps up to the
> plate --- personally that would be the least of my own
> preferences when faced with this situation, but then we're each  different.
> --
> Best Regards,
> --raman
>
> --
> Best Regards,
> --raman
>

> On 8/18/10, Bart Bunting <bart@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Is anyone else using org-mode with agendas?
> >
> > I am finding that with org mode 7 that emacspeak is not reading the
> > agenda correctly, when there is a todo item sometimes when moving over
> > it in the agenda emacspeak is only speaking the name of the file and not
> > the entire line itself.  If you use c-e l to read the line it is spoken
> > correctly.
> >
> > Anyone else seeing this?
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Bart

Bart Bunting

URSYS Pty. Ltd
13 Burwood Rd.  Burwood  NSW  2134  Australia
Ph.           +61 2 8745 2811
Fax          +61 2 8745 2828