Re: resolved: compilation issues

Its not so much the detailed docs, of which there's plenty. Its more "if you are a new emacspeak user, you need these  packages to do useful things,, and this is how you get started with them".

I get the feeling that there are a lot of long time emacspeak users out there that just know this stuff. Is this true? If so, it would be good to capture this somewhere.

Jason White writes:

 > The info documentation of Emacs itself and of various extensions tends to be
 > very good, too. The larger Emacs extensions all come with manuals in info
 > format, which should automatically be installed in the appropriate directory.
 >
 > Most of the documentation you need is right there inside Emacs, but I find the
 > Emacs wiki, blog posts and other materials to be helpful also.

Les Smithson