Re: emacspeak on android

Thanks,
I'm running 4.2.2.

Also I get a message about file is a directory or something.

I'm not sure what it is but I think it's when an auditory icon is tried
to be played.

I have had a look at the code and can't see anything but a comment
saying that we need to take care of auditory icons and silence.

Am I correct in presuming auditory icons don't work?

Kind regards

"T. V. Raman" <tv.raman.tv@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Bart,
>
> The server code in svn is indeed the latest.  Depending on the
> Android version you have --- TTS crashes are probably coming from
> the android side with the TTS  engine; 4.1 had a number of
> crashers (version released last July). A lot of these were fixed
> in 4.2.2 which went out last Oct/Nov.
>     Bart> Hi again, Is the version of the android speech server
>     Bart> in emacspeak svn the latest version?
>     Bart>
>     Bart> I'm seeing quite a few crashes.
>     Bart>
>     Bart>
>     Bart>
>     Bart>
>     Bart> Also was wondering if anyone who is running emacspeak
>     Bart> on android with linux as the primary os and android
>     Bart> running in a chroot can share the distro they are
>     Bart> using?
>     Bart>
>     Bart> Especially interested in hearing from anyone who has
>     Bart> done this with a nexus 7.
>     Bart>
>     Bart> This is possibly OT so feel free to reply off list.
>     Bart>
>     Bart> Kind regards
>     Bart>
>     Bart> Bart
>     Bart>
>     Bart> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     Bart> To unsubscribe from the emacspeak list or change your
>     Bart> address on the emacspeak list send mail to
>     Bart> "emacspeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxx" with a subject of
>     Bart> "unsubscribe" or "help".
>
> --
> Best Regards,