Re: Emacspeak 37 Fails to Build on ArchLinux

Don't think this is unique to ArchLinux as I got the rest of the
package to build and after my little hack to the Makefile, the Arch
package build script worked OK.  It's just the info pages weren't
complete due to the real errors.

I guess I will undertake the texinfo fixes to see if I can clear up
the errors and warnings so it will build properly and completely
without Makefile hacks.

If we have fixes to submit, how is best way to do this? should I just
send to the list here or what?