Re: Sad news regarding google reader

What has wiki.emacs.org/ got to offer in the way of self-contained rss
readers compatible with emacs?  I need to do work on my windows emacs
installation to get it up to where the Linux installation is but it
would be nice to have a self-contained rss reader inside of emacs
working on both platforms.