Re: Fixing Broken Info Pages was Emacspeak 37 Fails to Build on ArchLinux

I got the PKGBUILD script for emacspeak-svn on Arch Linux to work to
end of job now.  I will post suggested fixes to this script in the AUR
entry for this package.

Basically, the problem I was having was the pull from svn was locked
at an older version (revision) so when I modified the svn commands in
the script to not restrict itself to a particular version, it pulled
the latest and that latest builds without killing any make processes.