Re: Blind software engineers, specifically UML

Thanks to everyone's input on this thread is very helpful, and I think
Raman has summarised everything below really well. I'll definitely take it all on
board and work with my lecturers to hopefully figure out the best way to
learn the underlying concepts, while also negotiating the various
assessments throughout the unit and working with my fellow class mates
in any group assignment work.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Daniel Dalton