Re: Severe issue installing emacspeak for Ubuntu users

Bonjour Gilles,

I used the older installer and I am getting errors that the wrong libs
are installed on this 64 bit version of 12.4 LTS Ubuntu / Vinux.

Is there a script to remove everything so I can try the later version?

I also got wrong libs when installing, but I gave the ignore error switch. :-)

David

David J. Ring, Jr., N1EA  Radio-Officers Group -- Join CW email list
-- Historic Morse Recordings
Gopher Hole:  gopher://sdf.org/1/users/djringjr/ (native or with
Firefox's Overbite extension) or via http to gopher gateway
Chat Skype: djringjr MSN: djringjr (@) msn.com AIM: N1EA icq: 27380609

=30=