Re: Error trying to run w3

I upgraded the installation and that particular error seems to have
disappeared.  I have gotten another problem which I will include here.

After installation I am no longer able to use 32-outloud.  I get the
dreaded "Process speaker not running."  Outloud was installed from
Gilles voxin package.  This is also from where I initially installed
emacspeak.  Outloud was working then and is still working under orca.
When I try

./32-outloud

I get the following errors:

rdc@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$ ./32-outloud
couldn't load file "/usr/lib32/libtclx8.4.so.0": /usr/lib32/libtclx8.4.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    while executing
"load /usr/lib32/libtclx8.4.so.0"
    (file "./32-outloud" line 45)
rdc@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$

When I try using the method described in the Makefile I get this:

rdc@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$ tcl ./32-outloud
No command 'tcl' found, did you mean:
SNIP
tcl: command not found
rdc@xxxxxxxxxxx:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/servers$

I assumed the correct tcl(x) libraries were installed with voxin,
perhaps I am wrong.  I was also under the assumption that the 32-outloud
is a precompiled server for use on 64-bit systems.  I have ensured the
DTK environment variables have been set but I don't know what else to
do.

Best regards,
rdc

--