Re: [SPAM] Re: ubuntu needs attention

W dniu 09/27/2013 05:17 PM, Christopher Chaltain pisze:
when I looked into this a year ago or so, the Ubuntu package for Emacspeak went back to a Debian package which stop being updated after Emacspeak 29. Are you saying there's now a Debian package out there somewhere for newer versions of Emacspeak?

Yes, there is version 38 at Debian unstable (jessie). Maintainer of this package is Debian Accessibility Team. I would like to know if that means automatic inclusion in future versions of Ubuntu, but have not read the whole Ubuntu packaging documentation yet.

See Debian emacpeak versions in this link:
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=all&searchon=names&keywords=emacspeak

Jarek