emacspeak for windows

Hi readers

After about a month of work I was finally able to prepare an official release of Emacspeak for Windows.

It works at my box, but I won't be surprised if you catch something, that will need corrections. So I'm open for feedback.

The Windows specific files will be hosted at Sourceforge, in a separate project, emacspeakwin. In simplest case you download the installer and launch it. For devs there is also src directory with all the helper files that were needed to build the stuff.

And finally, the link:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/emacspeakwin/files

To use it you will need Emacs 23.4 and eSpeak. Details in the installer.

Cheers
Jarek