Re: Speech server and info node

I'm running latest emacspeak 38 (from svn) on both Ubuntu 13.04 (Gnome remix) and OS X Mountain Lion with no problems using C-h i. All speaks as expected.

I'm using ViaVoice. I can't test speak as the Ubuntu is 64 bit and I've not got 32-bit speak installed. However, I do vaguely remember having something similar happen with speak, which I fixed by re-compiling it from sources and configuring it to use pulse audio rather than using the default speak package which comes with Ubuntu.

IT Security Manager, Information Technology
University of New England
Armidale N.Sl.W. 2350

Email: tcross@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +61 2 6773 3210