Re: BookShare Was Re: Emacspeak installation information

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. <n1ea@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, yes, yes.  I am happy now it is working.

That's excellent.

Software written by T.V. Raman is of very high quality indeed and almost
always works as designed. Bugs are rare even in development versions
downloaded from the repository. If this high standard were the norm rather
than the exception in software development, our every-day interactions with
computers of all kinds would be vastly better and easier than they now are.