Re: emacspeak and eww

Similarly prompted by Bart's email, I tried it too, with the same
results. How do I turn off xslt?

T. V. Raman writes: > M-x eww showing a blank page
is really strange. Turn off xslt > first to take that out of the
equation -- if you still get a > blank page, hit "v" to show source to
see if it got any html to render.  > >>>>> "Bart" == Bart Bunting
<bart@bunting.net.au> writes: > Bart> Hi, > Bart> > Bart> Prompted via
the recent thread regarding eww I decided > Bart> to give it a try.  >
Bart> > Bart> For some reason eww appears to be broken for me.  >
Bart> > Bart> When I do m-x eww and enter a url nothing is rendered >
Bart> at all.  > Bart> > Bart> It sounded similar to the previous
problem although for > Bart> me it appears that eww itself is not
rendering.  > Bart> > Bart> I have confirmed emacs is linked againest
libxml2.  > Bart> > Bart> Has anyone else seen this, is it likely to
be related > Bart> to emacspeak or simply a screwey emacs setup on my
> Bart> behalf?  > Bart> > Bart> I've rebuilt both emacspeak and emacs
from latest repo > Bart> just now with no apparent change.  > Bart> >
Bart> Any suggestions on what could be the cause or obvious > Bart>
things to check?  > Bart> > Bart> Kind regards Bart -- > Bart> > Bart>
Bart Bunting > Bart> > Bart>

Les Smithson