Re: Espeak mod for pitch/range

Hussain Jasim <hussainmkj@gmail.com> writes:

> I've cobbled together modifications to add support for changing
> Espeak's pitch and range controls from Emacspeak.

Awesome!  This is one feature I've found lacking in most of the speech
servers.  I believe the third-party eflite server may have it, but I
haven't looked in a long time.  Another thing I want to fix in the
espeak server is the handling of capital letters.  As it stands, we
don't have a pitch-rise when typing or cursoring over a capital letter
in Emacspeak with espeak.  So I'll try and look into this and send up a
patch.

-- Chris