Re: Removal of voice locking text properties disabled?

"Lukas Loehrer" <listaddr1@gmx.net> writes:
Lucas,
Another good catch.

I removed that temporarily because in some modes like js2-mode,
emacspeak was losing its voiceification and things got voice-locked only
after you started typing. I've noticed the problem you report that that
change caused but have been too lazy to fix it -- I'll bring back those
commented out advice for now.