Re: Emacspeak on non-rooted android - a few alpha testers wanted

Hello!

Greg wrote:

> Lately I have been playing with GNUroot.  This is a proot system.  It
> has some limitations, but basically it tries to do what chroot did but
> all in user space.  This means that with some limitations, you can run
> emacspeak in a debian wheezy image on a non-rooted android tablet or
> phone.

My question is soemwhat off topic, hope that's ok. I strongly miss a
ssh client for Android, that's accessible with braille, e.g. from
BRLTTY. Do you think it could be possible to run a ssh client from
that linux image you mentioned, and get braille output?

Thanks and regards,

Lars