Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak 3.0: Released 20 Years Ago Today!

Hello Raman,

One more vote of thanks and appreciation for emacspeak.

I'm a computer user rather than a professional, but I have always found
emacspeak far more satisfying and productive to use than any accessibility
alternative I know of.  I think much of the satisfaction comes from
never having to chase down the ever-changing presentations designed
for the sighted user.

I look forward to the next twenty years.

Best regards,

Rob