Re: Symbol's function definition is void when listing packages

So, should I submit a Github issue or what is the correct procedure here?

On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 8:07 PM, Tim Cross <tcross@une.edu.au> wrote:

I ahve noticed the same on both OSX and Linux.

As soon as you run M-x calendar, this problem goes away.

I’ve not had time to look at the exact cause, but suspect that something in emacspeak-package.el is relying on definitions in calendar.el which are not loaded if you haven’t run calendar yet. Many people use calendar and diary and likely have it hooked into org-mode, so may not see this issue as the necessary calendar stuff is probably getting loaded at startup and prior to running package-list-packages.

regards,

Tim

Tim Cross

IT Security Manager