Re: Emacspeak installation information

I installed emacspeak using Gilles from Oralux.org voxin emacspeak installer.  You must buy voxin but it is a perfect installer everything works except I cannot get bookshare working, but that is probably my error.

Gilles made installers for Debian, Ubuntu and Arch.

David

On Feb 7, 2015 9:01 PM, "Jason White" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Neither version of emacspeak ends in a successful build on current
> version of archlinux for amd64 architecture.  Archlinux has
> emacs-emacspeak and emacs-emacspeak-svn in the aur repository and I used
> yaourt -S emacs-emacspeak and later yaourt -S emacs-emacspeak-svn and
> found this out a few days ago.  Emacs is also as current as archlinux
> can make it.

This must be a packaging issue.

I have just checked out Emacspeak from the svn repository on an Arch Linux
machine and successfully built it with no issues. Tclsh was already installed.
All packages are up to date.