Re: Emacs / Emacspeak inside a GUI window on Mac OS

Thanks all.
Ah interesting. Looks like Emacspeak was loading after all but it would not come up speaking, so I assumed it wasn't loading.
Once I reloaded the speech server, everything started working. Now I just have to see why'd it comes up by default when starting from the command line but not from the GUI interface.

Sent from a device