[Emacspeak] Re: advising emacs slack client

<prayner(a)unimelb.edu.au> writes:

I'd love to see this but haven't had the cycles, so go for it.

Couple of pointers on getting started, at least this is how I start a
package:

Look in lisp/.skeleton.el and copy it to emacspeak-slac.el

Read through that file and you'll see <skeleton> as a place-holder,
globally replace that with slac in your case.

Next load the slac package, then while in the buffer visiting the new
module, press C-x C-e on the two let-forms in that file,
that will generate boiler-plate code for defining voice-mappings, and a
list of cuntions that need advising.

Finally, write the advice -- you can find some emacspeak-specific
yasnippets  in the Git repo as well, see tvr/snippets.

--

Thanks,

--Raman
♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮