Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac 2: pre-PR request for testers

Woah! The information density and improvement is amazing with notification
support. I didn't understand how much I was missing.

My initial implementation just lets you use the tts notification device and
set it to "right" or "left" and passes it similar to the others via env
values.

Put a tiny PR to make emacspeak support sending the new env so people can
pull Swiftmac git and Emacspeak git and try it out.

This so far appears very stable, just want to let people used it a few
days with the new notifications, should be able to make a PR shortly.

> On Mar 29, 2024, at 10:20, T.V Raman <raman@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Robert Melton <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>

> At startup would be preferable -- would make it consistent with Linux.
>
> See how dtk-notify-initialize does this.
>>> 1. Make sure that one can send output to just the left or just the
>>>  right channel.
>>
>> Should the selection be done via a flag at startup or at during running
>> via codes?
>>
>> --
>> Robert "robertmeta" Melton
>> lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx