Re: Changing Emacspeak Defaults - a short answer

Greg,

If I were to put customizations in my ".emacs", might they be
superceeded by some "config" chunk in Emacspeak itself?  Does
Emacspeak check whether the setup variables are bound before setting
them?

A related question:

When reading through Lisp code for things like 'w3', i've noticed
three ways variables are initialized, "setq", "defvar", and "let".  In
short, what are the symantic differences between these?

Dave Hunt  <dave@xxxxxxxxxxx
wx1g  617-923-2407  781-932-2000

The Internet Access Company, Inc.