[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[email@example.com: trouble: `process speaker is not running']
- To: emacspeak
- Subject: [firstname.lastname@example.org: trouble: `process speaker is not running']
- From: "Greg E. Priest-Dorman" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 07:56:24 -0400
- Old-Return-Path: <priestdo>
- Resent-Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 07:56:40 -0400
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"RKj3_C.A.RVD.rbMn1"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
---- Begin included message ----
---- End included message ----
I'm a new user of emacspeak and installing it now.
I successfully `make config' `make' and `make install'.
But when I started it with `emacspeak' command, It complains
`process speaker is not running'
Then I executed emacs with `emacs -q' and evaluated
in *scratch* buffer and got the same result.
The environment is:
machine: sun sparc station ultra 30
os: solaris 2.6
emacs: emacs 20.2.96 (beta of 20.3)
tclX: tclX 8.0.2
voice: dectalk express
When I test the command `tcl dtk-exp' and it works.
(DECTALK does speak with tts_speak command)
Does anyone know what I should do with this?
Are there something to check?
Koichi Inoue, Ricoh co. ltd.
firstname.lastname@example.org NO SOLICITING
Emacspeak Files |