emacspeak and freebsd

I will possibly be able to get some free freebsd 2.2.6 cd's from
the FreeBSD project.  If there is any interest, I will obtain the cd's and
handle the mailing to people who want them.  The main purpose of sending
the free cd's would go to developers so as more software for the blind
could be ported to FreeBSD.  So, first priority would go to developers and
I can send the remainder of the cd's to end users.
please email dlangley@xxxxxxxxxxx if your interested.
Please repost this message where appropriate.