Re: Where do I find a dectalkdriver for Emacspeak 8.0?

Hedi -

Emacspeak 8.0 includes a speech server for the DECtalk.  It is only
people with other synthesizers that have to look elsewhere for
servers.

I know emacspeak 8.0 will work with emacs-20, and I think it works
with emacs-19 as well.

                      - Jim Van Zandt