Re: Website that crashes w3 anyone else see this?

I have just encountered this problem when reading a CD-ROM that contained
an HTML document, which includes frames. Each frame is displayed by W3 as
a separate Emacs window. When switching between frames, Emacs crashes
completely and the system returns to the shell prompt. I have been told
that a "fatal error" is briefly displayed on screen.

My setup:

Emacs 20.2 for Linux/I386, the version that requires X libraries;
Emacspeak 8.0; W3 4.0 beta 23; DECTALK Express speech synthesizer.

Question: to whom should I report this problem?

I am reluctant to try Emacs 20.3 at this point due to the reported problem
with AucTeX mode.

Regards,

Jason.