[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
tcl under Solaris
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: tcl under Solaris
- From: Hadi Bargi Rangin <bargi@dots.PHYSICS.ORST.EDU>
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 00:32:09 -0700
- Old-Return-Path: <bargi@dots.PHYSICS.ORST.EDU>
- Reply-to: bargi@dots.PHYSICS.ORST.EDU
- Resent-Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:29:05 -0400
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"bPy5oD.A.z0D.1Q3-1"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
I am trying to run emacspeak-8.0 on a SUNOS 5.6. I downloaded
emacspeak from Raman's home page.
`make config' and `make emacspeak' were OK, however, `make install'
failed. Replacing the GNU `install' and `make' programs with the default
programs solved this problem.
1. Tcl/Tk 8.0p2 (that's for patch level 2)
2. TclX 8.0.2 (according to the documentation, this is the version of TclX
that is supposed to be used with Tcl/Tk 8.0p2)
Above packages have been installed successfully.
Testing tcl with Dectalk driver (dtk-exp):
Environment vars are set to right values:
setenv DTK_PROGRAM "dtk-exp"
setenv DTK_PORT "/dev/ttyb"
Emacspeak Files |