Re: Speak line commands stopping speech at punctuation marks

Jim -

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Braille 'n Speak
speech server.  I have two suggestions.  First and foremost, please
reread the instructions in README.braillenspeak and be sure you are
putting the device in the right mode.  There are at least three
different "speech box" modes.  If that does not help, can you find out
whether you have the most recent version of the firmware?

Unfortunately, I cannot test here at present.  I borrowed a Braille 'n
Speak for development, but I have since returned it.

Do any other users have suggestions?

		- Jim Van Zandt