Re: more questions

Hi all,

Jason, thank you.  This is most interesting.  I don't mind learning a new
mailer, really I don't.  I just was curious as to how emacspeak worked.
You have answered my question.  So, in other words, if I have one computer,
it's better to use the features of Emacspeak because how can you run a
term-emulator on one computer?  If I had two computers I could use emacs as
a term-emulator?  Sorry if I seem like I'm asking a bunch of dumb
questions, but I don't want to go into this and discover that I've
overlooked some kind of problem.  I don't want to make the same mistake I
made when I chose my windows access package.

I know I can't give up windows, wish I could, but I plan to use Emacspeak
and Linux as much as I can.

Ann P.