Emacspeak for w32 platforms?

Is anybody out there using the GNU Emacs for w32 platforms, and do they
have JFW scripts for it (the only way to get it to speak is to have
everything spoken which is way too much)... Or better yet, has anybody got
a speech server running for it under any of these platforms, that will
allow the use of emacspeak.

I have just started to use emacspeak in the past few weeks in one of my
classes, and absolutely love the way it handles code development,
compiling, and debugging, and would like to have this same level of spoken
feedback when I am forced to use my windows environment.

Thanks for any help or ideas...

Jim

James A. Rebman

Technology - Enhanced Learning Laboratory
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science

mailto:James.Rebman@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't worry... Be happy!"  - Bobby McPherrin