Re: Mbrola-server for Emacspeak available as RPM package.

Any way to use both at the same time?

I am invisioning reminders and apointments, instead of interupting
speech, coming in on another voice from another synth.  Or structural
information about the document in one voice and the document in the
other.  Perhaps not usefull, but it would be intersting.  Would there
need to be two servers running?  One for each?

Raman, how much of a nightmare would this be?

It would be realy spiff to have the machine be able to tell me to stop
reading 'cus I need to get to an apointment - without interupting the
reading...

Greg

--
 Greg Priest-Dorman